In accordance with Articles 10 and 11 of Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, regulating information society and electronic commerce services, users and visitors can read the legal information related to the owner of the website at www.medina-mallorca.com
OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
Corporate name: MEDINA MALLORCA PROPERTIES, S.L.
Tax ID: b57719445
Address: C/ VICTORIA Nº4 07001 PALMA DE MALLORCA, ISLAS BALEARES
Email address: email@example.com
REGISTERED IN THE ISLAS BALEARES TRADE REGISTER UNDER VOLUME 2468, FOLIO 99, SHEET 67964, SECTION 8.
ACTIVITY: Real Estate.
The following terms of service must be accepted in order to browse this website as a visitor or to register and access the services offered by www.medina-mallorca.com:
- The user and the person browsing accept these terms and conditions of service.
- Any user or person browsing that does not accept these terms and conditions will not be able to use this website or access the services offered by MEDINA MALLORCA PROPERTIES, S.L.
PROPER USE OF THE WEBSITE
- These Terms and Conditions of Use regulate the access and use of the website at www.medina-mallorca.com. The use of this website confers to you user status thereof from the time that you access and browse the website. Users expressly agree to these general terms and conditions from the time they access any of its content. Users accept the terms and conditions applicable to the different services offered by the company on the website being accessed.
- MEDINA MALLORCA PROPERTIES, S.L. provides Users with access and use of different information and services through the website.
- The website is free for Users. Users agree to use the website in accordance with Law, with the provisions of these General terms and conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted proper conduct and public order.
- The provision of the services and access to information on the website does not generally require users to subscribe or register in advance. However, MEDINA MALLORCA PROPERTIES, S.L. requires users to complete the corresponding registration or data collection form as a condition to use some of the Services. This registration shall take place in the manner expressly indicated in the service itself or in the Special terms and conditions that may regulate said service.
- Users must use the www.medina-mallorca.com website, its content and services in accordance with the Law, proper conduct and public order from the time of acceptance, with the due care according to the nature of the service you are being provided on the www.medina-mallorca.com website.
- No information or material may be entered, stored or disseminated that constitute an attack on morality, public order, fundamental rights, public liberties, honour, privacy or the image of third parties, and in general against current regulations.
- It is explicitly prohibited to take any action that could damage, render unusable, make inaccessible or deteriorate the Website, its contents or its services, or prevent it from being used as intended by other Users.
- The User explicitly undertakes not to destroy, alter, render unusable or damage the personal data, software or electronic documents contained on the Website.
- The User undertakes not to enter, store or disseminate any computer software, data, virus, coding, computer or telecommunications hardware or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that could damage the Website, any of its services, or any of the hardware, systems or networks of the Organisation, any other User, suppliers or in general of any third party, or in any other way that could cause them to suffer any kind of alteration or prevent them from functioning as normal.
- No advertising, promotional or commercial activities may be carried out through the Website. No content and in particular no information obtained through the Website may be used to send advertising or messages with personal data to third parties.
- It is prohibited to take any action that involves destroying, altering, using for personal use, rendering unusable or damaging the data, information, software or electronic documents of the Organisation, its suppliers or any third parties.
- It is prohibited to take any action that infringes intellectual or industrial property rights or third-party secrets, and in general it is explicitly prohibited to use any content not owned by the User.
- It is prohibited for the User to carry out acts of spam in the use or as a consequence of the use made of the Website or of information and services for the purpose of sales or other purposes of a commercial nature, to multiple persons without their consent or request, or any other unsolicited or unauthorised messages to multiple persons. It is also prohibited to send chains of unsolicited or unauthorised electronic messages, and to use distribution lists that can be accessed through the Website.
- The Organisation reserves the right to take any kind of legal action against anyone who breaches the accepted obligations.
The company reserves the right to unilaterally amend the terms and conditions at any time without any notice. It will publish and provide notification of this as much in advance as possible in these cases. It also reserves the right to unilaterally amend the presentation and settings of the website at any time without any notice.
This Legal Notice refers solely to the website and contents of the company, and does not apply to any third-party links or websites accessible through the website. The company is not responsible for the content of any of the websites accessible by a link, or any link contained on a website that is accessible from the company’s website.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
All of the contents of the Website are the exclusive property of the company, including but not limited to the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements appearing on the website. Trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any type contained on the Website are also protected by intellectual and industrial property legislation. The exclusive exercise of the rights to use the abovementioned intellectual property corresponds to the company, particularly the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication. Users are prohibited from making any unauthorised use of all or part of any of the contents of the website that include the company’s intellectual or industrial property rights over the site and/or its contents.
The company reserves the right to take any type of legal action against any user who performs any activity that involves reproduction, distribution, marketing, transformation and generally any other type of use, by any procedure, of all or part of the contents of the website and that constitutes an infringement of its intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
Any notifications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the purposes of these General terms and conditions, for any communication that may be necessary between the company and the user. Notifications sent by the company to the User should be sent using the details provided by users when registering on the www.medina-mallorca.com website. Users expressly agree for email to be used as a valid procedure for the sending of these notifications for all notifications related to the use of the website and/or the contracting of the services offered on the same.
JURISDICTION APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
These terms and conditions shall be regulated by Spanish Law, which will be applicable for anything not provided for in this contract in terms of interpretation, validity and execution. The parties expressly waive any jurisdiction that may correspond to them and expressly submit to the Courts and Tribunals of Palma de Mallorca to settle any dispute that may arise in the interpretation or execution of these contractual terms and conditions.