Description of the buildings
– The main house has 2.013 m2, and consists of: 2 entrance halls, 12 bedrooms with bathroom en suite, 3 living rooms, library, 2 kitchens with their respective pantries, 2 dining rooms, 4 toilets, a wine cellar, a storage room, 2 laundry and ironing rooms, wood oven and barbecue.
– Casa pagés has 193 m2, and consists of 2 complete apartments, with one bedroom each.
– Swimming pool building has 115 m2, and consists of a large porch with kitchen and a complete bathroom.
– Edificio Llevant has 436 m2, and consists of an office/library, several rooms, an outdoor kitchen, a spa with sauna, a bedroom with a bathroom for a groom, and an isolation block.
– Garages and warehouses 185 m2: garage for tractors and vehicles, showers for horses and a warehouse for animal feed.
– Stables 217 m2: 8 stables, storage, showers for horses and a storehouse for tools.
Water: the farm is supplied by two wells, one of 14,000 liters/hour and one of 2,000 liters/hour. One located in the entrance yard of the houses and the other in the southern part of the farm. Both have all the permits, one of them is used to supply the Son Font development through the sale of regulated water.
Cisterns: The property has two large cisterns for water consumption in the buildings as well as a regulating tank for loading trucks and selling water. There are also two lakes that collect rainwater from the entire complex for irrigation of riding trails and adjacent gardens.
Oil: About 1,000 olive trees have been planted on the property and it is registered with the regulating council of oil of the denomination of origin of Mallorca.
Heating: there are three diesel boilers to produce hot water, one for each residential building. There is also a biomass boiler to heat the entire main house
Post: post is delivered daily to the mailboxes at the main entrance of Son Font.
Garbage collection: garbage collection is daily from Monday to Saturday and requires a green point on the way to the village of Calvià.